Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a silver cutlery collection in my family I believe

I have a silver cutlery collection in my family I believe from 1800s
JA: What would you like to learn about the cutlery? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes it has marks, wondering about its date and place it was made
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the cutlery in?
Customer: It's in good condition but would need to be cleaned.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not yet

My name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels that you can find.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi there, I hope you received the photos via my phone. If you need further photos please don't hesitate to ask. I have just come across them after a long time packed away. I have not cleaned them yet in case I would damage them. Best wishes, Ian.

there are no photos

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, I have sent them again. Thank you !

This is a set of George Waterhouse and Co of Dublin, Ireland silver plated (not sterling silver) flatware made 1830 to 1850s with an armorial crest monogram on the handle end of each piece, valued at $15 per piece.

Please click FIVE stars when you are prompted, thanks!

To ask another, please don't add items in this conversation. Click the words Ask a Question in red above my photo
and write "FOR RAREWARES" when you get to the area where you write.
~RAREWARES