Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My nan recently passed away and after all everything was

Customer Question

JA: Hi there! How can I help?
Customer: my nan recently passed away and after all everything was allocated from her WIll there is a few figurines that I was going to put on eBay. As I don’t know if they are worth anything I’d like some advice.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the figurine is?
Customer: ii don’t I’m afraid. there are a number of things. And I was hoping to take pictures to send
JA: What condition is the figurine in?
Customer: some really good. And a couple of figurines where she ,ah have glued the boy together
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there are some pinky/lilac birds
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

My name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels that you can find.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m having a problem uploading pics to this
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GPV4Z13)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (1215761)
Expert:  Rarewares replied 13 days ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation.
I am not able to respond after I remove myself from the request. Good luck!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (TQ3ZQ22)
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 13 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Anyone that can help please
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 11 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 8 days ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and refund your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request, as per our satisfaction guarantee.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No, thank you,