Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

One silver concord necklace dated 1976, No just if there is

Customer Question

One silver concord necklace dated 1976
JA: What would you like to learn about the necklace?
Customer: No just if there is any value it about 1 inch long
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the necklace in?
Customer: Very good woorn perhaps twice no box
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It was bought after a visit inside concord
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 10 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 days ago.

I will be happy to help you.

A vintage 1976 Concorde necklace pendant in silver has a value of 40GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora