Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have inherited about 150 vinyl 78's I live i Kent how can

Customer Question

I have inherited about 150 vinyl 78's I live i Kent how can I get them valued and sold?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: I cannot send all the records but will take a few photos how do I send these?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser will be able to walk you through that. What condition is the record in?
Customer: all but a handful have been in dust covers so assume good condition kept indoor and so dry
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: some are Brunswick HMV Potopnone Columbia Phillips Decca Edison Bell
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have sent 3 photos of egs
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 11 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide more pics? any of them is signed or limited edition?

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 5 days ago.

150 vinyl 78's

currently holds a market value of $ 10-15 for each. This value is determined by performing a market research analysis based upon similar items sold in recent auctions and private sales.

If you would like to sell your items, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good online marketplaces include Etsy, Amazon Market Place, and eBay.

For local selling, I recommend Craigslist, which is free, fast, and easy to use.

I would be interested in appraising additional antiques or collectibles items. If you have any questions, DO NOT ask it here. Instead, use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

I would be grateful if you could provide a bonus. If you can’t, it’s no problem at all. Simply rate my answer using the 5-star system, instead.