Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have found a very old frame which holds a poem called "the

Customer Question

Hi, I have found a very old frame which holds a poem called "the wreck of the titanic. I can find nothing online relating to these words and wondered if you could help me
JA: Hi there. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: It looks very old, there is no date on it
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: The printed paper is very fragile and has the corner torn, as the frame is getting very fragile too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think it is related to the titanic sinking in 1913 and could be from this time in history
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
the poem is called the wreck of the great titanic
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please carry on
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 17 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Robert I am going to send some pictures for your perusal
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (M3T1G6Z)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (1QLS7T2)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (LSQ1ZG5)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (PV23SML)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (L67G725)
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (V3GTVVP)
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry but I have to opt out to this question. Now the question will be open to other experts in the site, if they know the answer they will reply next.

I am unable to send more messages once I opt out.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please continue
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 13 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
just cancel everything. not amused by your service