Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have a set of noritake china that is ,dinner plate, size

Customer Question

I have a set of noritake china that is ,dinner plate, size in between and side plate which must be getting on for antique age I wish to sell but have no idea of value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the china have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: no markings
JA: What condition is the china in?
Customer: very good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: leaf and floral designalso three birds in flight
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 9 days ago.

Hello there!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 3 days ago.

A set of noritake china

currently holds a market value of $ 300-400 for each set. This value is determined by performing a market research analysis based upon similar items sold in recent auctions and private sales.

If you would like to sell your items, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good online marketplaces include Etsy, Amazon Market Place, and eBay.

For local selling, I recommend Craigslist, which is free, fast, and easy to use.

I would be interested in appraising additional antiques or collectibles items. If you have any questions, DO NOT ask it here. Instead, use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

I would be grateful if you could provide a bonus. If you can’t, it’s no problem at all. Simply rate my answer using the 5-star system, instead.