Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

Rhoda Fleming.. a book.printed by Chapman and Hall. Geo

Rhoda Fleming.. a book.printed by Chapman and Hall. Geo Meredith. Any ideas of value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: Yes
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: 1892 new edition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has a inscription dated 1893 to B Broomfield

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

I will be happy to help you.

A late 19th century printing of Rhoda Fleming published by Chapman and Hall has a value of 15GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora