Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I am very much fan of arts specially antiques I buy lot of

Customer Question

Hi, I am very much fan of arts specially antiques I buy lot of pictures which I find interested and believe they are worth of some values. I am not professional to vaulting them if you can help me with it I would be very appreciative.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the piece?
Customer: regards,
JA: Do you know how old the piece is? What condition is it in?
Customer: not realy but I can send you pictures of them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 13 days ago.

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SENDbutton. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GZ5ZM3P)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (65ZVTMT)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (M3T4MT5)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (MVS6P2P)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (LZTG264)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (12ZSQG2)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (PT37S5L)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (P5T6QSM)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (LL74PMT)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (T643QZG)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (S2QGGVS)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (2S4M2TL)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (6PM23G2)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (GSGQZ33)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (PLPZLGS)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please let me know if you think any of them are valuable.
Regards,
Savash

We need to go one at a time, for the first item, is it a lithograph?

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 7 days ago.

A Vintag framed lithograph

currently holds a market value of $ 150-200. This value is determined by performing a market research analysis based upon similar items sold in recent auctions and private sales.

If you would like to sell your items, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good online marketplaces include Etsy, Amazon Market Place, and eBay.

For local selling, I recommend Craigslist, which is free, fast, and easy to use.

I would be interested in appraising additional antiques or collectibles items. If you have any questions, DO NOT ask it here. Instead, use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

I would be grateful if you could provide a bonus. If you can’t, it’s no problem at all. Simply rate my answer using the 5-star system, instead.