Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

I have a terracotta garden stature it's a pitball. I believe

Customer Question

I have a terracotta garden stature it's a pitball. I believe it was made in france early 1900's very good condition. Wondering how much it is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 7 days ago.

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide pictures?

To add pictures to your question, simply click into the small blue document icon or camera icon which is near the red SENDbutton. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (76LT6SV)

A late 19th century produits ceramiques Douarche " terre cuite" French

currently holds a market value of 2,000-3,000$. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

I would beinterested in appraising other antiques or collectibles items. If you have another question, DO NOT ask it here, instead use this link:

justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/