Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an A.Lanternier &Co Limoges tea set, inclused teapot,

Customer Question

Hi, I have an A.Lanternier &Co Limoges tea set, inclused teapot, milk jug, sugar pot, 12 saucers & 9 cups that belonged to my Grandmother, they are blue, white , gold with rose garlands, I do also have 12 plates + one cake plate. Are these items worth anything. Thank you
JA: Hi there. Does the tea set have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: on the back there is a blue star, green garlands on either side of a square in red with 3 yellow stars, white diagonal with FRANCE written in green &dark blue diagonal at the bottom of the square
JA: What condition is the tea set in?
Customer: good, apart from the teapot spout, the end of which has broken off, but I do have the piece
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The tea set must be at least 90 years old, if nit more
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

A 1900 to 1932 A.Lanternier & Co Limoges of France tea set, including 12 cake plates, one cake plate, teapot, milk jug, sugar pot, 12 saucers & 9 cups is valued at $700 for all.

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I am happy to help with more in a new window. Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
The only way to contact me through JustAnswer.com is by writingCustomer

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after rating, then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.