Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a large amount of wedge wood imperial porcelain

Customer Question

Hi. I have a large amount of wedge wood imperial porcelain dinner ware, with a green crown mark and green swags and bows on the front. It is sold under a lawless ltd Birmingham stamp. Is it of value?
JA: Hi there. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: at least 80-90 years, I would reckon. Great aunts wedding I expect, and she would be 130ish if alive!,
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: there are about 60 items, in varying condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

My name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels that you can find.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (4L463V2)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Did you get the photo
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

only one

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I cannot upload another photo.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you able to give me further information
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 days ago.

This is a late 1800s to early 1900s set of Wedgwood of England china in the Empire pattern sold through Lawley's of Birmingham valued at 700 to 900GBP for a large set.

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I am happy to help with more in a new window. Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
The only way to contact me through JustAnswer.com is by writingCustomer

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after rating, then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.