Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Any idea on age maker and value ty

Customer Question

Hi any idea on age maker and value ty
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert Smidth replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry but I have to opt out to this question. Now the question will be open to other experts in the site, if they know the answer they will reply next.

I am unable to send more messages once I opt out.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 9 days ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ok
will wait
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 5 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator