Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old roman coin believe carigula? head on one side

Customer Question

i have an old roman coin believe carigula? head on one side the other a carrige being pulled.
JA: What would you like to learn about the coin? Do you know where it's from?
Customer: how do i find out if its genuine and a value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the coin is? What condition is it in?
Customer: b/c and in good condition concidering its age
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no i dont think so
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 6 days ago.

Thanks! Happy to help! (Please note: I don't participate in phone call requests)
A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information.
You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button;
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Hello! In absence of a photo I likely cannot provide specific guidance and comparable-supported values, so will opt out so another expert might assist, perhaps without a photo. JustAnswer has directed experts to request that you call Customer Care, 1-***-***-**** (toll-free) to assist.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (QZG47Q5)
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please find attached photos
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 4 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I’ve sent photos as requested but still not had any answers if I don’t hear from you soon I will cancel any further payments thanks ***** *****
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 12 hours ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 11 hours ago.
Cancel my question I’ve already closed my account