Andy Ritz
Andy Ritz,
Experience:  Antiques Store Dealer at Petersen Antiques
73504694

Book Valuation: Deeds that thrill the empire. Volume 1.

Book Valuation: Deeds that thrill the empire. Volume 1 . Written by wel known authors. 462 black and white illustrations and12 coloured plates. Hutchinson & Co., London. Hard back cover. Hardback not in prime condition but book pages ok.Book Valuation: The complete poetical works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Cambridge edition. George Routledge and Sons Limited. London. 1895

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** am your appraiser!

Can you please send me some images of your item so I can apprise it?

*please note that I can appraise only one unique item or set per conversation*

Hello there,
The Deeds that thrill the empire. Volume 1, Hutchinson & Co is valued at £40 in the current market.

If selling, the easiest option is local selling through Facebook Marketplace or Craiglist.
If you are an advanced user, you can sell it on the internet. These are some options: Chairish; Etsy; Amazon Marketplace or eBay.

I want to appraise any other item that you may have. To solve your further questions DON'T send them here, instead use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-andyr/

and physically write these exact words "FOR ANDY ONLY" in the box, click on the button and follow the steps!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Many thanks Andy, sorry to have taken so long to reply but v busy at present.

No worries, glad I could help. Have a wonderful day!