Robert Smidth
Robert Smidth,
Experience:  dasdasd
73504548

Who can I ask if they would like some beautiful old bone

Who can I ask if they would like some beautiful old bone china sets
JA: What would you like to learn about the bone china? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Its royal standard fine bone china with 4 numbers on the base of the cups
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bone china is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Excellent condition. Unsure how old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have some verdun cups saucers and side plates

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can wait thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Can you provide pictures?

To add photos to your question, simply click the small blue document icon or the camera icon near the red SEND button. You can attach one file at a time, then write text in the box, and hit the SEND button.

If you are texting, send the images to this number and I will be able to see them. It is important you send them one pic at a time.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (2ZM6521)

A Royal Standard fine bone china set

currently holds a market value of $ 10GBP for each teacup and saucer set. This value is determined by performing a market research analysis based upon similar items sold in recent auctions and private sales.

If you would like to sell your items, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good online marketplaces include Etsy, Amazon Market Place, and eBay.

For local selling, I recommend Craigslist, which is free, fast, and easy to use.

I would be interested in appraising additional antiques or collectibles items. If you have any questions, DO NOT ask it here. Instead, use this link:

https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-cejcewwa/

I would be grateful if you could provide a bonus. If you can’t, it’s no problem at all. Simply rate my answer using the 5-star system, instead.

Robert Smidth,
Experience: dasdasd