Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

My gran has an antique silver teapot set. I would like to

Hi my gran has an antique silver teapot set. I would like to know its worth as a dealer has offered her £50 and i think it may be worth more. Thank you
JA: Hi there. Does the teapot have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: yes it does
JA: Do you know how old the teapot is? What condition is it in?
Customer: It is in very good condition and will be quite old .. i dont know if i can upload a picture of the hallmarks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have a sugar bowl and matching milk jug

Hi there, my name is Glenda
.
I hope you and yours are doing well. Is it possible you can send me some images?

If so see instructions below!

.
Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.
It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.
.
Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.
If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos
.
You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####br/>.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area. https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images
.

At last resort, you can email them! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to,***@******.***, in the subject line put "Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered on justanswer with, so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Photo attached 2

The Set is by G F Westwood & Sons Birmingham, EPNS which is Electro Plate Nickle Silver, 1914 the set is valued at

250.00-300.00 GBP

I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! I am happy to help with those.
.
Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box
if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b
.

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY

.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
This is another one which i think is played also