ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have a V11 penny coin which has the face on both sides of

I have a Edward V11 penny coin which has the face on both sides of the coin.
JA: What would you like to learn about the penny? Do you know where it's from?
Customer: It was in my father in-laws collection. I would like to know the. value please.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the penny is? What condition is it in?
Customer: There is no reverse side so do not know the date. The condition is fair.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

Thanks! Happy to help! (Please note: I don't participate in phone call requests)

Also could you describe the edge?
A picture would be very helpful as I need a bit more information.
You can attach a photo by clicking on the Blue Document Icon by the Red Send Button;
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=send+photo

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have some photos of the coin

Thanks! This is a two-headed coin that was produced after it left the Royal mint that is a "magician's coin" in that it has two "heads" and these sell for around 10 pounds today. It's a novelty rather than an error.

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.