Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an antique French jardiniere table - I have no idea

I have an antique French jardiniere table - I have no idea what price to sell it for
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I have an antique French jardiniere table and I have no idea how much it is worth
JA: Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Not sure maybe 1800 s - condition is not very good. I van send a photo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think it is rosewood and inlaid

My screen name is Rarewares.

UPLOAD pictures of the item (front and any writing you find)

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document with up arrow symbol or paper clip
by the SEND to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone or app, upload in this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Here is a picture
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (62SV1M5)
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (PMZZ4L4)

This is an a1880s to 1910 French marquetry inlaid top side table with brass ormolu mounts and fleur de lys gallery edge, valued at $500.

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I am happy to help with more in a new window. Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
The only way to contact me through JustAnswer.com is by writing RAREWARES.

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after rating. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.