Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Other relatives chucked a pile of china and ceramics and I

Hello..other relatives chucked a pile of china and ceramics and I found this in it.I wondered if you had any idea origins and value if any.. many thanks. Unmarked, undamaged approx 5 inches high

This is a 1910s to 1930s green glass decanter valued at $15.

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I am happy to help with more in a new window. Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
The only way to contact me through JustAnswer.com is by writingCustomer

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after rating. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Decanter for what though?? Its under 5 inches looks more apothecary type thing

Oil or vinegar, more of a "cruet" at that size, but is also called a decanter.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you.!

You are welcome!