Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

L have a book by Joseph Forsyth, E sq, Antiques, Arts and

Hi l have a book by Joseph Forsyth, E sq , Antiques, Arts and Letters, fourth Edition, another Tales of Edgar Allan Poe , illustrated byFritz Eichenberg, Random House, both are in not bad condition can you please help if they’re worth anything,thank you Gae
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Are there any unique markings or symbols on the piece?
Customer: I have a question about some books that belonged to my uncle , l am wondering whether to chuck them, l have hung onto them for the past 15 years, old lady down sizing thank you Gae
JA: Do you know how old the piece is?
Customer: One has a date as gift 1945 , the other1944
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: One is by Joseph Forsyth, Antiquities, Arts and Letters in Italy. The other is in a box , Tales of Edgar Allan Poe , illustration byFritz Eickenberg

Hello, my name is Glenda

The Joseph Forsyth, E sq , Antiques, Arts and Letters, fourth Edition has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $50.00-55.00, Tales of Edgar Allan Poe , illustrated byFritz Eichenberg, Random House-$30.00-32.50
If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other some other local places you can sell from ( the buyer picks up from you ) NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.

Etsy is a great site as is Chairish and EBTH. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale). There are also sites like LetGo or Varagesale.
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! I am happy to help with those.
.
Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box
if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b
.

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your help , it’s so hard dealing with other peoples things that they held dear, l really appreciated your prompt response once again thank you Gae

You are very welcome, if you need anything else feel free asking for me. Just send it "For Glenda"