Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares This is a large ornament on a wooden plinth by

Hello Rarewares
This is a large ornament on a wooden plinth by Border Fine Arts signed R. Roberts featuring sea birds.Thank you!

I need to see the label

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Oops sorry!
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (LZ2V2VP)

You have a Border Fine Arts ceramic figure group of shorebirds signed R Roberts, 1970s to 1980s, valued at 25GBP.

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

I am happy to help with more in a new window. Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
The only way to contact me through JustAnswer.com is by writing RAREWARES.

The option to leave a bonus comes up right after rating. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.