Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

We are downsizing and have several items that have to go.

Hello, we are downsizing and have several items that have to go. Please can you advise what price would be reasonable to ask for them
JA: Hi there. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: Wanted to attach pictures but how?
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Both
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: double bed is in good condition but chest of drawers has 2/3 scratches from something falling on it.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please try to find someone....
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please send images of the bed and chest.

instructions below!

.
Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow, down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me to add pictures.

It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.
It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.
.
Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile

.
If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos
.
You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####br/>.
Or you can use this site, then forward the link from your pictures to the message area. https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/210076663-Upload-Images
.

At last resort, you can email them! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to,***@******.***, in the subject line put "Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered on justanswer with, so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

I am sorry without images I cannot help with this, I will opt out perhaps one of the other experts will be able to help

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry, as we are moving, lots going on here. Am trying to send photos now. Many thanks for your help.

Hello No problem.

The Double Bed, is valued at 500.00-600.00 GBP

The Chest of drawers ( minor scratches ) -150.00-155.00

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free.
.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.

I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box, if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.

I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.