Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

LOOKING TO IDENTIFY MY CHARIS MARKINGS, NO, GOOD, it has

Customer Question

LOOKING TO IDENTIFY MY CHARIS MARKINGS
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: NO
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: GOOD
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it has markings of W then a crown then K and on the other side B.N
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 24 days ago.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
please find
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 23 days ago.

No one has been able to find this mark, I would suggest you contact a local Antique Shop or a Local Antique Appraiser

perhaps one of the local people will know this mark. It perhaps is a furniture maker that was local.

The mark is not recorded in any of the data bases we pay to access.

I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box
if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda