Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have found an oil on paper picture by David Simpson

Customer Question

We have found an oil on paper picture by David Simpson called "Pebbles". I believe he is an American artist. Neither my wife or I particularly like it and we were wondering if it has any value? I can send photos if it helps.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: It was painted in 2014.
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: I'd say it is in good condition.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 25 days ago.
Hi. This is Wayne. I am working on your question. Thanks.
Expert:  Wayne replied 25 days ago.

Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button.

Thanks,

Wayne

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
File attached (L2TPM5P)
Expert:  Wayne replied 24 days ago.
I can't find a match for this I will opt-out of this question so others may be able to help you with this.
Thanks,
Wayne
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 24 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 19 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It’s ok. I’ve quit your service. Feel somewhat conned.