Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a couple of items that I want to sell but not sure if

Customer Question

I have a couple of items that I want to sell but not sure if they are worth any thing
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: That I dont they were given to me to sell at a boot sale but I never took them
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very good not scratches or cracks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: they have a number and a letter on the bottom
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6TOhHpcdEAgQnD86ujeshP5EzY
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please continue
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 19 days ago.

Are these two Blue and White Porcelain items marked?

Glenda

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
they have letters and numbers on the bottom the one with the lid has 28 and underneath that is 6F. The other item has either H then underneath 06 or it could be 90 and H underneath
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
That ok if you cannot call any help you can give is very much appreciated

The Blue and White Hand Painted Porcelain, Holland early 20thC has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 50.00-55.00 GBP each
If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box
if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you so much for your expert advice I will make sure I put a reserve on them

You are very welcome

( no need to respond back )