Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 14 pieces of Wedgwood Primula design (I believe from

Customer Question

I have 14 pieces of Wedgwood Primula design (I believe from c1883). Scalloped shallow bowl + 8 teaplates +3 saucers + 2 teacups.
JA: What would you like to learn about the bowl? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: Yes AK8081 and 11A29 Etruria England
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the bowl is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Very good condition and I believe c1883
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 21 days ago.

A set of Wedgwood of England china in the Primula pattern from the late 1800s is valued at 275GBP for the set.

SELLING
Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

YOUR NEXT ITEM
To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.
-Rarewares

RATE MY SERVICE
The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.