Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I also have this rather lovely plate (which I think is

Customer Question

I also have this rather lovely plate (which I think is Ridgway) but would appreciate your views and value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 24 days ago.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I am happy with this
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 23 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda

thank you for choosing Just answer

This does appear to be Ridgway, 1910-15 it has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 70.00-75.00 GBP
If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. ..
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box
if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.

I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I think it is a good deal older than 1910-15. More like 1840. Why fo you think 1910-15?

Because of the way the bottom looks. But it is possible it is older, you can see it in person I cannot. The value is the same