Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Here are two other things: What I think may be 2 Rockingham

Customer Question

here are two other things:What I think may be 2 Rockingham sucriers.The green item is heavily cracked.
The red and gold item looks as though the handles may be restored
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
That’s fine
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 17 days ago.

What is it you are asking about?
Glenda

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am asking who the maker of these items is, what they are worth and how you were able to tell they were by a particular maker (i.e thereasons for your advice)

I did not give any advice on this question

I do not even know what items you are asking about on this. I see a sugar bowl that is marked with a name on the bottom and a sugar bowl with no marks.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I know you haven't. My question is as above. I think the red bowl might be rockingham and the other green oneŵ
Aw Rockingham/ridgway/alcock- but I don't know. What I would like to know is, therefore, who made them, what they're worth and if you do know who made them what the features are that enable you to identify them (For example, the pattern number, the shape, the design and so on.)

I am sorry I have not been able to find these. I will opt out perhaps one of the other experts will know this.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 16 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am happy to wait for an answer.
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator