Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have an antique bench with beautiful carvings. I bought it

I have an antique bench with beautiful carvings. I bought it in Istanbul-Turkey. I believe it was made in mid-Europe possibly Holland or Belgium. I would like to know more about it, what is the wood, how old is it how much is it worth, where was it made
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo 2
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo3
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo4
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo5
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo6
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo7
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo8
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Photo9
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Why are you connecting me to a solicitor?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am happy to wait, thank you for trying
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Any news
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator

Hello, my name is Glenda

The Wood Appears to be Red Mahogany, the age appears to be from the late 1800's I cannot say who made it or where since it is not marked, it does appear to be European, it has an estimated value on the current market for an average of

3***-**-****.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free.
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box, if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.

I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.