Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

I have a book called Three people, the pansy series. Ward

Customer Question

I have a book called Three people, the pansy series. Ward lock and co. The first page says Ward, Lock, Bowden and co 1892
JA: What would you like to learn about the book? Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: Its been well read want to know if it could be sold
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know if your copy is a first edition?
Customer: i cannot find anywhere that says first edition. In the front and the back it is advertising pears soap, Keating’s lozenges and steedmens soothing powder
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don’t think so.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 15 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 15 days ago.

I am here to provide you the information you seek.

Value of your late 19th century printing of Three People by Isabella Mac***** *****, aka Pansy, published by Ward, Lock Bowden is 8GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for the information
Expert:  Nora replied 15 days ago.

You are very welcome.

My pleasure to be of help to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 13 days ago.

Just checking if you need further assistance?

I will be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora