Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I would like to get some antique books valued.

Customer Question

Hello I would like to get some antique books valued.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 20 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 18 days ago.

I can help with this Romeo and Juliet, when was it published and by who

Glenda

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 12 days ago.

I have not heard back from you on this but searching these books I found they are valued at 50.00-55.00 GBP

I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! ( do not add to this chat ) Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box, if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY at the beginning of the question.
I specialize in all areas except firearms.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda