Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

Wanting to sell an old burning stove The house was built in

Hello. Wanting to sell an old wood burning stove The house was built in 1880 and we think the stove is as old as that
JA: Hi there. Does the stove have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: It says Musgrave on it I could try look for a serial number
JA: What condition is the stove in?
Customer: Its in good condition. Its cast iron with some patterned tiles either side. Its fully operating
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No. I could send you a picture of it?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (P412M61)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (3GS75G3)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (6Q65P51)

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

I am here to provide you the information you seek.

Fair market value of your late 19th century, about 1895 - 1899, cast iron and hand decorated wood burning parlour stove heater from France by Cheminee Musgrave from Paris is 1500GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello. Thank you so so much for your response. Would you have any idea where I could sell it or who would be interested in buying it?

You are very welcome!

There is not a transparent list of potential buyers, hence the auction industry as whole.

I recommend contacting auction businesses in your area to see if they will consign this for you.

As well, Facebook Marketplace is gaining in popularity as an online selling platform.

And Ebay is always an option with an international 24/7 platform.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you here.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Honestly thank you so much. I really appreciate your replies and it has been much helpful

You are very welcome! My pleasure to be of help to you here.

Do you need further assistance?

I will be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora

Just checking if you need further assistance?

Sincerely,

Nora