Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 1930 parrot design Staffordshire pottery 4 sandwich

I have 1930 parrot design Staffordshire pottery 4 sandwich plates ,1 medium plate and 1 oblong serving plate .i am interested in selling them could you give me a price please.Thank you.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the pottery have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: On the small plates the number is ***** on Med plate W934 on serving plate 1133 and above this number 13
JA: What condition is the plate in?
Customer: One small chip on the underside of serving plate apart from that they are all in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No I don’t think so, unless she wants to ask me anything

My screen name is Rarewares.

UPLOAD pictures of the item (front and any writing you find)

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document symbol or paper clip symbol
by the SEND to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone or app, upload in this chat.

Best Regards,

Rarewares

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi I am having difficulty sending photos, who do I send them to on message can I send them on what’s app
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I cannot afford another £16 after just paying £5 to just answer.co.uk
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (Z3M755M)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Have now sent photos of the plates,many thanks look forward to hearing from you.

This is a set of 1930s Royal Staffordshire of England plates and platter in an art deco design on parrots on a branch valued at 12 to 15 per plate and 25 for the platter.

SELLING
Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

YOUR NEXT ITEM
To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.
-Rarewares

RATE MY SERVICE
The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi I was looking to sell them,and I thought you would be the buyer.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Do you not buy the items yourself

No, we do not buy items, that would be a conflict of interest.