Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Fine Porcelain Figurine, that comes with a

Hi I have a Fine Porcelain Figurine, that comes with a guarantee certificate. How do I find out its value please?
JA: Hi there. Do you know how old the figurine is?
Customer: No
JA: What condition is the figurine in?
Customer: Excellent Condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The figurine is a lady holding a baby, she has her back bare and one of her legs, at the bottom of the figurine is a mark in a blue colour, but its hard to tell what mark it is.

My screen name isCustomer

UPLOAD pictures of the item (front and any writing you find)

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document symbol or paper clip symbol
by the SEND to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone or app, upload in this chat.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The certificate states that the figurine is of great value and is part of the fine porcelain exclusive collection produced through the most advanced technologies and decorated by hand through elaborate and accurate artisan techniques. It represents a joyful expression of your most precious recollections.

add pictures

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
File attached (PS46T54)
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have uploaded the images

This is a fake Lladro porcelain figuirne made in China valued at $35.

SELLING
Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),
and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional).

Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.

YOUR NEXT ITEM
To ask about another item, please don't add on to this chat.
Start a new request by writing the word @RAREWARES at
https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/
I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.
-Rarewares

RATE MY SERVICE
The option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).
I would be grateful for the consideration.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

you are welcome