Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, it’s Tina again from the U.K. could you please let

Hi Glenda, it’s Tina again from the U.K. could you please let me know if these two China dogs have any value? They are 29 inches high and 20 inches across and have no markings on the bottom.

Hi Tina

Thanks for the request, are these marked with a makers name?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No, there isn’t anything written on them

These are a Pair of Large Antique Staffordshire Spaniels, late 1800's they are valued at

500.00-525.00 GBP for the pair.

.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.
FOR YOUR NEXT ITEM! Click the Ask Me Another Question link and write FOR GLENDA B ONLY in the box, if you do not see that then~~~!!!
.
Just use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

Physically write the words FOR GLENDA B ONLY
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda