Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Have some bits from my late mother’s house to sell.

Customer Question

Have some bits from my late mother’s house to sell. Footstool coffee table side table etc. No idea of value.
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the footstool have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No don’t think so
JA: Do you know how old the footstool is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Is an embroidered oval small footstool
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Coffee table is Terence Conran london skyline. Gods condition. Side table is tripod legs walnut i think
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 3 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please continue to find expert
Expert:  Julie replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is Julie. I would like to help you place a value on your items. Do you have pictures you can attach to this chat so I can see them?

Expert:  Julie replied 3 months ago.

Without photos, I will be unable to assist you. At this time, I will opt out to allow other experts to be able to assist you.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My screen name isCustomer

UPLOAD pictures of the item (front and any writing you find)

If you are on a computer, please use the blue document symbol or paper clip symbol
by the SEND to browse your device for a photo.

On the mobile phone, upload in this chat online (do not text). justanswer.com> log in> My Questions

Best Regards,

Customer/p>

A Vintage John Piper ‘London Skyline’ Coffee Table, Conran Style, Manufactured Circa 1950s / 1960s is valued at

£160.00.SELLING

Here are suggestions for selling: Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local onlineclassifieds where the buyer picks up from you- NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (regional),and Offerup.com (regional), and 5miles.com (regional). Here are some great suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. NEXT ITEMStart a new request by logging in the phone's web browser or the computer and writing the word @RAREWARES under my picture athttps://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, and dolls.-Rarewares RATE MY SERVICEThe option to leave a bonus comes up right after completing the survey. Then it quickly disappears (it is on the desktop version of the site only).I would be grateful for the consideration.