Julie
Julie, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Licensed auctioneer for 10 years. I have been buying and selling antiques for over 40 years.
28877952

Just wondering if the ‘how and why ‘ wonder books are of any

Customer Question

Hello just wondering if the ‘how and why ‘ wonder books are of any worth..I have around 10 (please excuse the picture of my daughter sitting in the middle!)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Julie replied 19 days ago.

Hi. My name is Julie. I would like to assist you today. Please allow me a short amount of time to do some research for you. I will be back directly with an answer for you.

Expert:  Julie replied 19 days ago.

Your How and Why wonder books sell in the $10-$15 range each. They are still popular today as they cover a lot of interesting subjects.

I will gladly look at other things for you if you want. Simply follow the directions below.

Please follow directions below for your NEXT item.

I am hopeful this information has helped you today.

If thinking of selling, Ebay, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace are all good places with a high volume of potential buyers.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have about this specific item.

If you have additional items you would like me to see, please use the following link so the question will come directly to me. https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-Julie/. Instead of writing what your item is when the moderator asks, write FOR JULIE.

Tips are always appreciated if you are so inclined.

Experts have no connection to customer service. If you are having issues with your service, please go to the home page and contact customer service.

Unless you have specific questions about the item we just appraised, we can consider this question as being completed.

As always, thank you for using Just Answer!

Julie