Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Can l get antique picture frames evaluated in Glasgow, Yes,

Customer Question

Can l get antique picture frames evaluated in Glasgow
JA: What would you like to learn about the antique picture? Are there any unique markings or symbols?
Customer: Yes
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the antique picture is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I dont know but l have upto 15 of them with signature and looks old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not really
Category: Antiques
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 9 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
Thank you for coming to JustAnswer

The Best thing to do in order to find an art appraiser in your are is check the International Society of Appraiser site, put in your area to find one. Or contact a local art gallery who will know of an appraiser that can look at all your paintings.
If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.
.

Have ANOTHER ITEM ( Do not add new item to this answered question )
click Ask this Expert another Question, then write FOR GLENDA ONLY or
USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
YOU MUST TYPE/WRITE THESE EXACT WORDS, FOR GLENDA ONLY
.

I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda