Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have an antique wooden trolly that splits into 2 tables, I

Customer Question

Hi I have an antique wooden trolly that splits into 2 tables, I am curious to know it’s intended use, can you help if I send pics?
JA: You can share photos once I've connected you to the Antiques Appraiser. Does the table have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: no
JA: Do you know how old the table is? What condition is it in?
Customer: its in very good condition, I’d guess it’s 1940’s or 1950’s
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no unfortunately the only marking is ‘patent applied for’
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Please upload clear pictures of your trolley.

MOBILE/TABLET- you should be able to text them here. Use the blue paper with arrow symbol next to the SEND button where it says Write your reply here. Write a word FIRST, attach photo then hit send and do the next.
On Android, the symbol is very light grey and is on the left of the R in Reply.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Here are a few pics, I can send more if needed

Thanks for the photos.

Your trolley was intended to be useful as a two-tiered trolley or as two separate side tables. The trolley was a server or display piece.

If it is in very good condition, the current fair market value of your trolley is approximately GBP 100.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you.
Please let me know if I can expand on or explain anything. I would be glad to do that.

I need your positive rating. Could you very kindly rate my services (with the five stars or "accept" button), at no extra cost to you? Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do. If you are replying by text, please just type “Thank you” instead. Thank you so much!
Best wishes,
Judith-on-Antiques

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you I

My pleasure!