Jennifer Maslowski
Jennifer Maslowski,
Experience:  dasdasd
30223878

I have inherited a painting and looking for an idea of it’s

Customer Question

I have inherited a painting and looking for an idea of it’s value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: It has a handwritten entry on the back ‘Gurnards Head, St Ives, N. Cornwall’ and what looks like a number 3676. The artist name on the front of the painting is Arthur Hughes.
JA: What condition is the painting in?
Customer: Excellent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Jennifer Maslowski replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Jennifer

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (MZT5S35)

Received, thanks!

Jennifer

Arthur Hughes (British, 1832–1915)

A fine landscape of Cornwall in very fine condition.

At resale at auction, $3500-$5000.

VALUES ARE IN US DOLLARS.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box. I strive to always provide five-star service. If you felt I left anything out, please let me know how I can help further.

Questions about a new item need to go into a new question via the website or app. Please put “FOR JENNIFER” at the beginning of your question or use this link https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-jennem22/

Thanks for joining JustAnswer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Sorry that first response went through wrong, I just corrected it.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry I can’t see your response.

Arthur Hughes (British, 1832–1915)

At resale at auction, $3500-$5000.

VALUES ARE IN US DOLLARS.

Thanks for joining JustAnswer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer