Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

We have some newspapers and magazines how. Sorry do we tell

Customer Question

We have some newspapers and magazines how. Sorry do we tell if they are copies or originals?
JA: What would you like to learn about the newspaper? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: Well it has the date of publication on it how do tell if it’s a copy or an original?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the newspaper in?
Customer: Well as some date back to the 1800’s it’s hard to say you can read them?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 8 days ago.

Good Morning

Thank you for choosing just answer

The only way to be able to tell for sure if they are original is take them to an appraiser or antique dealer. They can look at these and inspect them for you and know if they are real. Most antique papers if in good condition are valued at

40.00 and up GBP. If they are historical and depict historical happenings they can be more.

Glenda