ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

I have a small Chinese lacquered box c.1920. No interest on

Hello I have a small Chinese lacquered box c.1920. No interest on ebay - how best to sell it please?
JA: Hi there. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: About 100 years old. It was brought back from Malaya in the 1950s by my uncle. I can send you a picture?
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very good - can you see this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274688004283
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's all in that link, photos, dimensions etc.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm ok to wait but am surprised this is taking so long. What happened to 8 minutes, the wait time I was given?!

Thanks! A moderator requested that I assist you. Your antique chinoiserie lacquer box should sell at the 30 to 40 pound level. I'd list it as a "Buy it now" with a price of 49.99 pounds, and have make an offer turned on. The comparables (attached) have sold at that price level recently. Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience: USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.