Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I collect stamps and I am stuck on 3 of them, no I am not

Hi I collect stamps and I am stuck on 3 of them
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: no I am not sure at all how to find them out
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: 2 I would say are good the other so so
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i have never done this before so I don’t know what you need to know
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

Hi there, my name is Glenda
.
I hope you and yours are doing well. Is it possible you can send me some images?

If so see instructions below!

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:
.
Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.
.
Use the tiny blue square with an arrow or the paper clip symbol
to browse your device for a photo. Add one at a time.

.
It might be blocked by an offer banner, close that and you'll see the blue icon.
.
It works best if you add one picture, write a word in the text area, send, then do the next photo.
.
Or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile:
.
On your phone's web browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Explorer, or Firefox) go to

www.justanswer.com> then log in>then My Questions> you will see this chat there and be able to see the photo icons

App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

.
If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/search?f=how+to+add+photos
.
You can also call this number for help with photos 1(###) ###-####br/>.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sent

The Postage Stamps are Bangladesh 40 P 1970's it has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 2.00 GBP, The One with UNI, the blue Stamp is it Thailand 1940's -1.50, the Yellow is British Victorian 1887-1900- 32.00
If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site. There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I hope you have a good day.
.
It was a pleasure working for you.

.

Have ANOTHER ITEM ( Do not add new item to this answered question )
click Ask this Expert another Question, then write FOR GLENDA ONLY or
USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
YOU MUST TYPE/WRITE THESE EXACT WORDS, FOR GLENDA ONLY
.

I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you have a good day and stay safe

You also,

You are welcome