joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

I have a Royal Doulton square plate. Logo dates it from

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Royal Doulton square plate . Logo dates it from 1902-22 but it also has Tiffany & Company New York. Would the dates tally?
JA: Hi there. What would you like to learn about the plate?
Customer: Date and whether the small written numbers probably could indicate the artist that painted the plate
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the plate in?
Customer: Good condition as far as I can see
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is square
Category: Antiques
Expert:  joannad330 replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Can you end me a photo of your plate? Many Thanks Joanna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Have taken couple of photos but having trouble working out how to send on this link, sorry
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, no. The original link said I could just add photos with the paperclip logo but that is via email not chat. Right?

If you already posted your question and still need to share photos or files, click the upload icon on the reply box in your question.

A pop-up window will open. ...

A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page.

no, the photo``s should appear in our chat...

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry, I' m struggling to see how to download photo. Sadly, seems waste of your time and waste of my £5

Without the photo, I can give you some information. Royal Doulton made dinner service etc for Tiffany since 1910. these plates with both Tiffany and Doulton marks are quite common. The numbers on the back of your plate handwritten right? It is a serial number of your dinner service design... not an artist. The majority of these dinner services are transfer-printed. If you had the entire service the valuation would be £400, sometimes more..One plate is worth between £20-£35. I see them all the time at auctions.. I hope I was able to help. Your expert. Joanna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you just seen your response

I understand. I hope I was able to help at least a little...Yoru expert  Joanna

Kind Regards. Joanna