joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

I have A large very rare Alfonso the 13th brass key I was

Hi I have A large very rare King Alfonso the 13th brass key I was wondering how much it was worth
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No idea of age but it is from the time of King Alfonso the 13th
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: It's a brass key with royal crests and crown. It bears the makers hallmark of a C on the stem
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has the initial A on one side of the top of the key that also bears the two royal crests

Hello. My name is***** you send me an image of the key? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There you go
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just text answer please
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I only want to know its value and if it's an original or a copy

Yes, I identify your key. This is King Alfonso XIII Privy Chamber decorative key from early 20C. I`ve seen exactly the same key at a local auction house around 2 years ago. It was valued between £40-£60 and sold for £70. It is an original item from the early 20C, but they do appear at auctions and antiques shops, ocasionally.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks for your time

My pleasure! Joanna