Dr-Caravaggio
Dr-Caravaggio, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  Art Historian, Certified Appraiser, Curator, Fmr. Museum Director
111234466

Value Heywood Hardy Print - Coach and Horses etc, No photo -

Value Heywood Hardy Print - Coach and Horses etc
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No photo - Dated 1905
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Very Good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Tastefully and professionally re framed 7-8 years ago

My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator

Hello. I’m Art & Antiques Expert Caravaggio with extensive experience in all kinds of antiques and art appraisals. I will be happy to assist you with your query, which was forwarded to me.

I would like to see clear photos of your item in order to offer bespoke information and a precise valuation.

Please let me also know measurements. Thanks in advance!

Without a chance to see photographs of your item, no precise valuation may be provided, but it can be said only in general that the approximate estimated value of a very good large signed print by Heywood Hardy (1843-1933) would be 150 to 250 GBP.

Heywood Hardy was a British oil painter of landscapes and genre scenes from the mid-1800s to 1933. The best-known Heywood Hardy paintings are of hunting scenes and equestrian gatherings, blending Naturalism and Romanticism with his choice of colors and light. Heywood Hardy hunting prints are prized for their full genre composition and accurate depiction of horses.

The worth of Heywood Hardy's paintings and prints vary considerably.

If selling is your plan, here are a few helpful suggestions:

There are also suitable online classifieds markets for the private sale of antique and vintage items such as Etsy.com, eBay.co.uk and JustCollecting.com.

To save the work of selling on your own, you could go to LoveAntiques.com, Sellingantiques.co.uk, Antiques.co.uk or Vinterior.co – they are all UK-based. There you can find professional antique dealers and consign your item to them if desired.

Thank you very much for your consultation request.

Dr-Caravaggio, Certified Appraiser
Experience: Art Historian, Certified Appraiser, Curator, Fmr. Museum Director