GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

How can I get a valuation for a painting, No. The painting

Customer Question

How can I get a valuation for a painting
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: No. The painting is signed by the artist
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: it is in excellent condition and possibly over 100 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The painting is an original by C Inness
Category: Antiques
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 7 days ago.

If you can upload a couple of photos I will be happy to try to ensure that you can get a valuation from someone who will need to see it first hand. I can give some help online here if your photos are good. If the Artist is Clara Inness then her work is popular but is much copied and it will need to be authenticated. Greg