Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

I have book called Ritual of Freemasonry - A Ritual and

Hi I have book called Ritual of Freemasonry - A Ritual and Illustrations of Freemasonry Accompanied by Numerous Engravings and published by W. Reeves, 83 Charing Cross Road, W.C. It is a green hardbacked book with a gilt illustrated spine. Can you tell me what it is worth please?
JA: Hi there. Are the pages, cover, and spine in good condition?
Customer: The overall condition of the book is in good condition however, the first 3 pages have come out ( I still have them) and the top inch and a half of the contents page has been ripped off.
JA: Do you know how old the book is? Is it a first edition?
Customer: I've looked but I can't see anywhere that has a date on it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It doesn't have a dust cover and on a miniature leaflet inside it says the price is 4s. net
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Nicola – Moderator
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your response, please find attached photos as requested. Regards ***** *****
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please continue to search. Regards ***** *****

Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

I will be happy to help you here. Thank you for the images.

Your printing of Ritual of Freemasonry that was published by Reeves has a value of 40GBP - 60GBP.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora