Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2021
71377891

I have a Wedgwood bowl only 500made for the queens silver

Customer Question

I have a Wedgwood bowl only 500made for the queens silver jubilee
JA: What would you like to learn about the bowl? Does it have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It says on the back to commemorate the silver jubilee of her magesty queen elizabeth11 1952-1977
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the bowl in?
Customer: number 113 in a limited edition of 500 and in the bowl is the queens head and god save our gracious queen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for your question here on justanswer.com.
I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
Sincerely,
Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

I will be happy to help you here.

The vintage, 1977, limited numbered edition commemorative bowl by Wedgwood for the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II has a current resale value of $35USD - $65USD, or 25GBP - 47GBP.

Attached here for you is are screenshots of past recorded sales of comparables.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

2

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It’s perfect condition and the writing inside the bowl is a dark red and gold oak leaves and acorns .l’ll take a picture
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

I have posted your answer with attachments of past recorded sales of comparables.

Here is your answer again:

I will be happy to help you here.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have received no Answer
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

I have posted your answer two times.

Here it is again:

I will be happy to help you here.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have no given answers
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok I got it,Thanks just to be clear are these numbers and letters in pounds only
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

Yes, GBP is pound sterling.

Regards,

Nora

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
it’s 25 pounds?
Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

The value is 25 pounds to 47 pounds.

Regards,

Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

Thank you again for trusting JustAnswer with your question and for granting me the opportunity to provide you with an answer.

If you have any additional questions about your item, or need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

I will also be happy to help with more items.

You can request me by name by typing "For Nora" at the beginning of a new question and using this link:

https://justanswer.com/antiques/expert-noratreasurehuntress/

Sincerely,

Nora