GregoryH46
GregoryH46,
Experience:  Expert
112228356

I have a oriental trinket box made from rosewood with brass

Customer Question

I have a oriental trinket box made from rosewood with brass highly decorated lid makers mark to base but i have no clue where to start
JA: What would you like to learn about the item? Do you know how old it is?
Customer: i would like to know value, not sure on age but pretty sure it antique
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: excellent
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  GregoryH46 replied 11 days ago.

If you can forward a photo, I will be pleased to help. Greg

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i have
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i have more photos if needed
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
do you have them

I regret that your box is not antique. Mass produced and probably no more than 40/50 years old, it is of 'tourist' quality probably from a foreign holiday at that time. It has a value of £15 or so. Best wishes. Greg